Ingredients for Cooking Pasta with Gravy
- Pork (nonfat) 400 grams
- Onion 1 piece
- Garlic 3-4 cloves
- Sweet red pepper 1 piece (medium)
- Parsley 1 bunch (medium)
- Tomato juice (with pulp) 1.5 cups
- Purified water about 1 cup in gravy and 2 liters for cooking pasta
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Spaghetti or other pasta 200 grams or to taste
- Ground laurel leaf to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Dried ground ginger to taste
- Main ingredients: Pork, Onion, Garlic, Greens
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
A glass (capacity 250 milliliters), a tablespoon, a kitchen knife - 2 pieces, a cutting board - 2 pieces, a stove, a deep frying pan with a lid, a wooden kitchen spoon, a deep pan with a lid (capacity 3 liters), a colander, a table fork, a plate.
Cooking pasta with gravy:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First, take a fresh piece of lean pork, such as a tenderloin or neck. We rinse it under cold running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and use a sharp kitchen knife to remove thin veins, film and small bones from the meat, which very often remain on it after chopping the carcass. After that, cut the pork in strips or small cubes 1 cm thick and transfer them to a clean bowl.
Next, using a clean knife, peel the onions and garlic. We wash them with parsley, dry, send to a new board and continue preparation. We cut the teeth with thin plates, and the onion with cubes of 6-7 millimeters. Remove the leaves from the parsley branches and put them aside, they are needed for serving.
Then we put on a small fire a deep pan with purified water, which is intended for cooking pasta, and gradually bring it to a boil. At the same time, we spread the rest of the necessary products on the kitchen table and immediately proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare the gravy.
Turn on the next burner on medium heat and put a deep frying pan on it. Pour some vegetable oil into it and after a few minutes put the chopped onion into the preheated fat. Fry it for 2 minutes until medium soft and immediately send finely chopped meat to the vegetable. Cooking them together about 10 minutesstirring occasionally with a wooden kitchen spoon. During this time, the pork will lighten, let the juice and begin to stew.
Then we pour the purified water into the pan, so that it completely covers the meat (about 1 glass), and sprinkle it with dried ground ginger. Next, reduce the fire to a level between the smallest and the middle, mix everything to a homogeneous consistency, cover with a lid and gradually gradually evaporate the liquid. It will take about 25 minutesfor which pork will almost reach full readiness.
As soon as the water evaporates, add sweet salad pepper to pork and cook them 2 minutes. Then fill everything with tomato juice, put salt, black pepper, laurel leaf in a pan to taste, mix all the ingredients again and after boiling we cook them 7 minutes over medium heat.
After that, season with the almost ready-made garlic sauce, cook it still 2-3 minutes, turn off the stove, cover the pan with a lid and let the aromatic mixture infuse for 10-15 minutes.
Step 3: Cook the Pasta
While the gravy is resting, increase the heat under the pan with water to the maximum and quickly bring it to a boil. After that, season the liquid to taste with salt and put the pasta into it. Cook them as indicated in the instructions on the packaging, such as spaghetti 7-10 minutes, and other varieties depending on the quality of flour and brand, but not more than 10-11 minutes. Then we throw the flour products into a colander, leave it in it for a few minutes, so that the excess glass water, helping ourselves with a table fork, lay out portions on plates, pour each meat sauce, decorate with parsley leaves and serve to the table.
Step 4: Serve the pasta with gravy.
Hot pasta is served hot as a main course. Boiled flour products are laid out on plates, seasoned with aromatic meat mixture and decorated with fresh green leaves. As a complement to this dish, you can offer salads, as well as slices of fresh, pickled or pickled vegetables. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- from the above amount of dried pasta (spaghetti) comes 550-600 grams of boiled, this is about 2-3 servings;
- onions can be stewed with carrots chopped on a coarse grater and only after that add meat to them;
- very often, pork is replaced with fresh beef tenderloin, but it is stewed for longer than about 1-1.5 hours, depending on the quality of the meat, and the liquid needs more than 3 glasses;
- a great substitute for tomato juice - a paste from this vegetable, diluted with purified water, or blanched tomatoes without skin, crushed with a blender, and a good alternative to parsley - dill, cilantro or basil;
- a set of spices is not essential, you can use any others that season meat dishes: saffron, basil, marjoram, garlic granules, rosemary, as well as all kinds of pepper.